18" x 18" Dry Fast Reticulated Outdoor Foam Square
Dry Fast Open Cell Antimicrobial Foam is a great-quality open cell foam, also known as reticulated foam, with a solid, firm feel. The open pores in the foam allow for water and air to pass through, making Dry Fast foam a great choice for marine and outdoor applications.
- Antimicrobial; resistant to mold and mildew.
- Superior airflow and heat dissipation, as well as its excellent water drainage capabilities
- Well suited for patio cushions and seating, boat, cabin seating and mattresses
- A density of 1.8 pounds per cubic foot and a foam IFD (Indentation Force Deflection) of 33 pounds.
- Virtually maintenance-free foam in sun, rain and even snow.
- Made in USA
- Contact us for your Custom Cut Needs Call us at 747-237-7550 or 310-709-9225, email FoamRush@infodesk.com
- Free Shipping!
- Thinner foam is softer and thicker foam is firmer. So, the thicker the foam, the firmer it will feel.
- If replacing cushions please measure between the seams or between the cording of the case, with the foam inside.
- Ask about our Dacron batting wrap! Would you like a rounder smoother edge for your cushions? Prevent slippage and reduce friction to help your cushions last longer!